Clinically Trained Caregivers In Southern California
At In Home Care Solutions, our caregivers are clinically trained at our very own Health Care Academy which provides a comprehensive certification & degree program for family or professional caregivers in Southern California. Once trained, our caregivers are able to recognize signs of oncoming medical conditions allowing them to be pro-active and inform our clients families and doctors immediately. Our six week program provides complete coverage of patient care including clinical knowledge of specific medical conditions to better aid their patients avoid future hospitalizations.
Our caregiver certification includes:
- Learning the Basics: Learn the basic scope of a caregiver’s job including how to preserve your clients safety and integrity. Help with mobility and independence, and how to work within the rules and regulations that govern your job.
- Communicating with Others – This course will help you understand how to communicate with impaired clients. individuals with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and those who have anxiety and are agitated.
- Observation, Reporting and Recording – As a caregiver your skills of observation, reporting and recording are vital to helping the rest of the care team provide the best care possible to your client. Sharpen your skills in this class.
- Providing Personal Care – Learn to capably assist a client with personal care tasks like bathing, dressing and grooming, as well as oral care, foot care and even how to give a client a gentle massage.
- Elimination and Toileting – This course will help the caregiver understand the entire digestive process and know what to watch for in clients to ensure good bowel and bladder function, as well as good toileting and incontinence care.
- Infection Control – Good infection control starts with proper hand washing, but continues through many steps the caregiver can take. Understanding this topic will help you keep your clients – and yourself and others – as healthy as possible.
…Plus much, much more.
Latest posts by bccm-admin (see all)
- WANTED: Certified Nursing Assistants & Qualified Caregivers / What, Why and How to Become a CNA - January 10, 2017
- Year in Review: 2016 Highlights From In Home Care - December 28, 2016
- Managing the Holidays & Our Elderly Loved Ones with “CHEER” - December 21, 2016