At In Home Care Solutions, We Believe In
Both Preventive And Targeted Care
In Home Care Solutions services include:
- In home care
- Facility care
- Hospital bedside care
- Care management for clients whose families live far away
- Experienced caregivers
In Home Care Solutions believes in preventive and targeted care. We have set ourselves apart from other companies by training CAREGIVERS at our own HEALTHCARE ACADEMY where our CAREGIVERS are clinically trained to recognize signs of medical conditions to prevent hospitalization.
In home senior care helps our clients live long and thrive.
An In Home Care Solutions Care Manager will meet with the new client and the family to discuss needs and preferences using a comprehensive psychological profile to assure maximum client/CareGIVER compatibility. In cases where the CareGIVER is needed immediately, the assessment can be completed over the phone. After selection of the best candidates who fit the client’s requirements, a staff coordinator will present you with the candidates’ profiles. You may:
- Interview the candidates and make your own selection.
- Allow our own expert staff coordinators to select the best match for your family member.
After the CareGIVER begins to work in the home, a Care Manager will follow up to make sure that your loved one is happy with the new companion.
What Sets In Home Care Solutions Apart
- All our CareGIVERS are employees covered by Workman’s Compensation insurance and bonding.
- All our CareGIVERS are clinically trained at our HEALTHCARE ACADEMY. (Click for more information)
- All our CareGIVERS passed a complete National background test, drug test and a psychological profile test.
- We are a Certified Member of CAHSAH and the American Board of Home Care.
- We service doctor’s family members throughout Southern California due to the specialized training that we give our CareGIVERS.
- We are members of the BBB in excellent standing.
- We believe in ethics and morals and we expect nothing less from those who work for us.
- We are recommended by doctors, hospitals, facilities, senior centers and organizations due to our outstanding services for seniors.
- We offer a customized Plan of Care by a Geriatric Manager.
- We offer complete assistance of daily living.
Minimum service is 2 – 4 hours 2 days per week.
- 24 hour live-in
- Hourly day or night
- Overnight care
- Holidays and Weekends
Services are tailored to your needs however below are some of the duties the CareGIVER can perform:
- Personal care / hygiene
- Shopping & errands
- Exercise / range of motion therapy
- Companionship / conversation
- Medication reminders
- Doctor’s visits
- Light housekeeping / laundry / linen changes
- Walking assistance
- Respite care
- Preparing healthy meals / special diets
- Hospital stay & discharge assistance
- Transfers from chair, commode or bed
- Pet care
- Plant care
- Card Games and recreation
- Holidays & Weekends