Tis the Season! Be Merry with our Holiday Savings & Holiday Helpers
Tis the season to save!
Give a gift that counts to your aging loved ones — the absolute BEST care! Take advantage of our holiday savings now until the end of the year (12/31/17).
For every $500 you spend, receive $50 off your bill.
Since Santa takes all the good elves…
We have available Holiday Helpers to help make this season special for your aging loved ones!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but also a very busy one! You may not have the time to devote the extra care or could live far from loved ones. Thus older adults can easily miss out on holiday traditions. Truly celebrating the holiday season (in all its glory) can be difficult for even the most independent seniors.
- Close to 28% or 12.1 million seniors live alone.
- 21% (1 in 5 people) 65 and older do not drive & this is the primarily why they may feel isolated.
- Elderly are vulnerable to depression, especially around the holidays.
Don’t forget the elderly this holiday season! Some ways Holiday Helpers can assist:
- With decorations, cleaning or setting up for the holidays
- Holiday shopping & wrapping presents
- Baking Cookies
- Grocery shopping & cooking holiday recipes
- Rides to family gatherings or the store
- Being a companion & share the holiday spirit
The holidays are a time for giving back to others in need. This season let’s open our hearts and wallets and remember what matters most!
Inquire below or call 949.250.0125 today to learn more about our Holiday Specials!
Dr. Kay got her medical education in Brazil.
Dr. Kay also has a master degree in Film and Television from UCLA and has been an adviser for medical television shows.
Dr. Kay is very active in the Health Industry. She is a member of the American Board of Home Care, the National Association of Home Care, CAHSAH, California Association of Health Services at Home. She co-chairs the education committee for the Down with Falls Coalition. Dr. Kay is in the speaker’s bureau for the coalition helping educate health care professionals and the community on fall risks, diabetes, adverse drug reaction, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, dehydration and nutrition, etc…. for older adults.
Dr. Kay was nominated by the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) as the Remarkable Woman of 2008.
Dr. Kay is actively involved in many philanthropy and non-profit organizationssuch as the American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, the Philharmonic Society, Women Helping Women, Youth Employment Services, E-Women, Women Sage, Plasticos Foundation, CIELO and others.
Dr. Kay’s passion is to assist seniors to live long and thrive in the comfort of their own home.
Latest posts by Dr. Gina Kay, Founder and CEO (see all)
- NOW APPROVED BY VA OF LONG BEACH / PROUDLY SERVING THOSE WHO SERVED US - February 20, 2018
- Know the 10 Signs // Early Detection of Alzheimer’s Matters - February 7, 2018
- Happiness Hacks for Caregivers - January 29, 2018